Homes for Sale in Sterling Chase, Port Orange, FL
Sterling Chase is a pristine family community tucked away in Port Orange, Florida.
Residential properties in this neighborhood are primarily comprised of single-family homes that were constructed between the 1990s and 2000s. For individuals that prefer a more contemporary style of living in Port Orange, Florida, the neighborhood also has newly built homes from early 2021 to choose from. Spruce Creek, a well-known residential airpark, is just a short drive away from this thriving community. For those who want a more tranquil environment and ambiance, there are additional lakefront properties available in the surrounding area of the neighborhood. Whenever you have any questions about the current inventory of available houses for sale in the community, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance. Upon your arrival, we will gladly give you a tour of the complex and assist you in picking a home that fulfills your needs while remaining within your budget.
LOVELY HOMES: Residents of Sterling Chase can choose from a wide variety of high-quality apartments that are perfect for families. These residences have a variety of floor designs, a lakeside backdrop, and homes with built-in swimming pools, allowing homeowners to enjoy splashing around in the water without ever leaving their residence.
SURROUNDING SCHOOLS: Many award-winning public elementary schools are within proximity of Sterling Chase, including Creekside Middle School and the nationally-ranked Spruce Creek High School, both of which are less than four miles away from the neighborhood. This makes Sterling Chase ideal for families looking for a handy place to relocate with their school-aged kids.
SERENE SURROUNDINGS: Residents of Sterling Chase will undoubtedly appreciate the calm atmosphere that this neighborhood provides, which is accentuated with a lake view backdrop. Homes with well-maintained front yards and extensive green fields surround the area’s attractive dwellings, providing the residents with a tranquil and calming environment to enjoy while living in the neighborhood.
Port Orange Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts About Sterling Chase, Port Orange, FL
- Many single-family homes and townhouses are available across the neighborhood, giving prospective buyers a diverse selection of alternatives to pursue.
- Newly constructed homes are typical in the neighborhood, with some properties developed between 1993 and 2000. These homes are often fashioned in the Ranch or Rambler architectural styles, well-known in the community for their distinctive appearance.
- Prices range between $300,000 to $550,000 for properties with between three and six bedrooms and between two and four bathrooms on average.
- Homes in this neighborhood are situated on an average of 0.25-acre lots, allowing for ample bedrooms, dining areas, kitchens, and home offices to be accommodated.
- A typical residence’s interior living space is in the range of 1500 square feet to 3,500 square feet, providing a generous amount of space for the entire family to enjoy.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for Sale in Sterling Chase, Port Orange, FL
On the map
Sterling Chase Map
Sterling Chase is located off Interstate 95 and is bounded by S Williamson Boulevard, which can be utilized to enter the community if you come from the western portion of Sterling Chase. Alternatively, residents and guests can take Woodhaven Village Drive or W Fallsgrove Lane on the east or Pleasant Ridge Drive on the south side, all connected to various highways that provide quick and easy access to other parts of the city. Some of the notable landmarks in the area include Cypress Head Golf Club, which is located 1.7 miles to the south; Spruce Creek Airport, which is 2.9 miles to the west; and Cypress Creek Elementary, which is located on the northern segment of the neighborhood.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our mission and goal is to help every single person who has a dream to move to the greater Daytona Beach area to be able to do that. We understand that the road to home ownership can be rough and confusing, but we will always be here to help make that road a little less bumpy.