Explore Port Orange
Homes for Sale in Port Orange, Florida
Finding a home in Port Orange, Florida, is made easy with our featured community pages. We provide a detailed guide on the top residential areas in the city. If you want to experience a personal tour or need help from a local realtor, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Homes for Sale in Port Orange, Florida
Port Orange, Florida, was colloquially known as the Freemanville paying tribute to the first settlers of the land post-civil war period.
Today, the region is one of the most beautiful places to live. It is a small city in the heart of Central Florida, just south of Daytona Beach. The area is known for its beautiful beaches and natural scenery, making it an ideal location for those looking to escape the fast-paced city life. From single-family homes to condos and townhouses, there is something for everyone. The neighborhood is also friendly and welcoming. Cypress Park, Spruce Creek, and Lighthouse Point Park are natural havens to explore. Indeed, Homes for sale in Port Orange Florida, beautifully weave historical artifacts from a previous era and a modern metropolis.
WELL-PRICED HOMES: The homes in Port Orange Florida for sale are varied and affordable. The housing market is generally competitive and is more affordable than those in neighboring cities. When it comes to property values, Port Orange currently has a median house value of $165,800. In contrast, the national indication is $204,900, while the state’s median value is $196,800. This allows aspiring homebuyers increased chances of owning a home.
WATER RECREATION: The climate in Port Orange is mild year-round, with temperatures rarely falling below freezing. This makes it an ideal place to live if you prefer warm weather. The area also has plenty of outdoor activities, such as fishing, boating, kayaking, and more. Wilbur Beach is accessible in just 7 minutes, showcasing turquoise waters and pure golden fine sand. The city is also just a 6-mile drive away from the famous Daytona Beach. Sink your feet into the sand and have a refreshing tropical drink by the shore.
TOP-RATED SCHOOLS: Residents of homes for sale in Port Orange Florida get access to excellent schools in the city. The state has given Port Orange schools an A rating. In fact, Spruce Creek High School has consistently been ranked among the top 100 high schools in the country and offers an International Baccalaureate curriculum. Volusia County Schools serve the students of Port Orange providing varied programs that bring education to new heights.
Port Orange Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Port Orange, FL
- The homes in Port Orange Florida for sale are a collection of single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums.
- The easy-to-maintain living space ranges from 780 sq ft. to 3,900 sq ft.
- Houses in Port Orange typically sell from $139,000 to $499,000.
- Smaller lot sizes are available from 0.02 to 0.21 acres.
- The size of homes featuring a much larger footprint ranges from 1,900 sq ft. to 9,700 sq ft.
- More expansive residences start from $500,000 to $6.2M.
- The generous lots measure from 0.23 to 3.4 acres, giving plenty of space for outdoor spaces and up to 4 car parks.
- Residences can accommodate two to eight bedrooms.
- Homes feature an average of one to five bathroom configurations.
- Conveniently discover some of the best Port Orange neighborhoods, such as Pinnacle Park, Sterling Chase, and Ashton Lakes, adjacent to one another.
Homes for Sale
Latest Homes for Sale in Port Orange, Florida
On the map
Port Orange Map
The city’s borders are Spruce Creek to the north, S Williamson Blvd to the east, and Pioneer Trail to the south. Travel to other parts of the county through the accessible Interstate 95.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our mission and goal is to help every single person who has a dream to move to the greater Daytona Beach area to be able to do that. We understand that the road to home ownership can be rough and confusing, but we will always be here to help make that road a little less bumpy.