Explore Daytona Beach
Homes for Sale in Daytona Beach, Florida
Finding a home in Daytona Beach, Florida, is made easy with our featured community pages. We provide a detailed guide on the top residential areas in the city. If you want to experience a personal tour or need help from a local realtor, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Homes for Sale in Daytona Beach, FL
Daytona Beach, Florida is a unique resort neighborhood located on the east coast of Florida.
Experience a one-of-a-kind suburban beach lifestyle when touring the homes for sale in Daytona Beach Florida. The city is home to plenty of modern resorts, hair-raising amusement rides, magnificent beaches, and one of the most famous racing venues in the nation. The vast land was once a citrus and sugar cane plantation. Its densely packed white sand beach has attracted automobile and motorcycle races since 1902, transforming the area into a motorsports mecca. Locals and visitors can drive their cars on some beaches during daylight hours. There are also several parks in the area, including Daytona Beach Park and Daytona Beach Boardwalk, which offer plenty of outdoor activities for all ages. Sit back and discover all the family-friendly attractions Daytona Beach has to offer.
DAYTONA 500: The city’s white sand beaches made way for the renowned racetrack known as the Daytona International Speedway. It has been the site of the Daytona 500, the most prestigious season-opening event of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). It draws tens of thousands of travelers and racing fans from across the globe in quest of excitement. Whether you’re a race fan or someone who loves adventure, you will surely enjoy staying in one of the homes for sale in Daytona Beach Florida, area.
24/7 BEACH ACCESS: Wouldn’t it be nice to live within the coast of a 23-mile, internationally renowned beach? Aside from its smooth sands, the historic downtown also offers fantastic shops and restaurants. The famed Boardwalk comes to life at night with its vibrant lights, amusements, and restaurants. Rest in the warm sun, go swimming or surfing, and build sand castles with your friends and families. Bring your vehicle to the beach, where you may relax on the sand or cool off in the surf. Homes for sale in Daytona Beach Florida are more than just residences. It’s a lifestyle.
HIGHER EDUCATION: Daytona Beach is home to Florida’s top-ranked public state university, Daytona State College. More than 100 certificate, associate, and bachelor’s degree programs are available. Students wanting to pursue their passion or explore their dream career paths will have plenty of options and support from this university. If you’re into aviation and aerospace, enroll in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the world’s biggest and most prestigious aviation university. Heed your calling and get the best education from the schools in Daytona Beach.
Daytona Beach Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts about Daytona Beach, FL
- Residential properties vary from single to multifamily homes and townhouses.
- The current market has units from $150,000 to $499,000.
- The floor size of residences typically measures 670 sq ft to 3,000 sq ft.
- Mid-sized homes for sale offering a more significant footprint are on the $500,000 to $975,000 mark.
- Past half-a-million-dollar, buyers can expect to see houses ranging from 2,000 to 4,500 sq ft.
- Million-dollar homes start at $1M to $3.6M, featuring breathtaking views of the marina across the street, wine cellar, skylight ceilings, and boat/ski lifts.
- Luxury properties feature floor sizes anywhere from 4,000 to 12,000 sq ft.
- Low to mid-priced homes sit on 0.13 to 0.35 acres, and at the higher end of the spectrum are 0.5 to 1.5-acre home lots.
- Homes have an average of one to six bedrooms and one to seven bathroom layouts.
- The closest Daytona Beach neighborhoods to the waters are South Daytona, Fairway Estates, and Tuscany Woods.
Homes for Sale
Latest Homes for Sale in Daytona Beach, FL
On the map
Daytona Beach Map
It is bordered on the north by Granada Blvd and south by W International Speedway Blvd, N Williamson Blvd to the east, and Tram Rd to the west.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our mission and goal is to help every single person who has a dream to move to the greater Daytona Beach area to be able to do that. We understand that the road to home ownership can be rough and confusing, but we will always be here to help make that road a little less bumpy.