Homes for Sale in Pelican Bay, Daytona Beach, FL
Pelican Bay is an exclusive and one of the sought-after golf communities located in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Pelican Bay will surely entice potential buyers that are looking for a secure neighborhood to raise their family. The neighborhood also offers a lush atmosphere with exclusive privileges and several community amenities around the area. Aside from the lovely setting, Pelican Bay also offers a wide range of residential properties with various architectural styles and home builds furnished with excellent interior and exterior features for a Florida Lifestyle setting. You may wish to speak with a local realtor to obtain additional information about specific homes currently on the market. Our team members are available to assist you with any of your inquiries and will be happy to provide you with the information you require to find the ideal home for your purchase.
GATED COMMUNITY: Because of the community’s gated design, residents and their guests have exclusive access to the neighborhood. A wide range of security features available to residents, including a 24-hour operated guard post with roving patrol schedule, barcode entry system, and registration at the point of entry, will undoubtedly appeal to families who place a high value on their privacy.
AVAILABLE LOTS: Potential homebuyers will find a wide variety of options in Pelican Bay to choose from. Some of the community’s vacant lots, which offer ample space for various home designs, are available in specific sections of the neighborhood, making them particularly attractive to those wishing to build a custom home in the area.
OUTDOOR RECREATION: The location of Pelican Bay is ideal for those who enjoy outdoor recreation because the area is home to two well-maintained golf courses and an on-site clubhouse where you can get food and drinks without the need to leave the comfort of the neighborhood.
Daytona Beach Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts about Pelican Bay, Daytona Beach, FL
- The majority of the residences in Pelican Bay are single-family residences, with a few condominiums and townhouses scattered throughout the area.
- Residences range in price from $130,000 to $550,000, depending on the style of the home. Lots for sale in the area are also available for purchase, with prices ranging from $55,000 to $70,000, making them an excellent option for those looking to build a custom home.
- The majority of the houses are furnished in the Traditional, Modern, and Ranch styles of architecture.
- Homes are typically built on lots ranging in size from 0.20 acres to 0.60 acres, with interior living space ranging from 1,200 sq. ft. to 3,500 sq. ft., depending on the model.
- Depending on the floor plan, most houses are furnished with one to five bedrooms and one to four bathrooms.
Find Your Home
Latest Homes for sale in Pelican Bay, Daytona Beach, FL
100 King Eider Court
100 Double Eagle Drive
408 Sea Duck Drive
540 Spotted Sandpiper Drive
104 Mallard Lane
10 Whistling Duck Court
On the map
Pelican Bay Map
Residents and visitors to Pelican Bay can reach the area via Beville Road, which runs north of the city. S Williamson Boulevard borders the western segment of the neighborhood, while Madeline Avenue and Pelican Bay Drive border the southern and eastern segments, respectively. A nearby fire station, Daytona Beach Station Fire Station #6, can also be found in the northern portion of the community.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our mission and goal is to help every single person who has a dream to move to the greater Daytona Beach area to be able to do that. We understand that the road to home ownership can be rough and confusing, but we will always be here to help make that road a little less bumpy.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Daytona Beach
Things to do in Pelican Bay
Schools in Pelican Bay
|South Daytona Elementary School||PK - 5||Public|
|Silver Sands Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Atlantic High School||9 - 12||Public|