Explore Daytona Beach
Home Valuation Guide
A detailed guide for your home buying needs. From Touring Your Home, Goals of the Seller, Marketing Your Property, Seller’s Pricing Strategy, and Legal and Q&A. For additional information, please feel free to contact Tiffany today.
8 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Full Time Realtor When Listing Your Home in the Daytona Beach Area
1. Real Estate agents have an in depth knowledge of the current market, and can advise you the best way to market your property to get it sold!
2. Agents are familiar with what forms are needed to complete a transaction and how to use them. This takes the stress out of the equation for a seller who may not have direct access to the paperwork needed. Using the correct forms is essential in protecting you and your asset throughout the transaction, and a knowledgeable agent will ensure paperwork is correct and timelines are being followed.
3. Agents are expert negotiators. Having a “middle man” to assist you with negotiating a fair price and terms for the sale of your home is vital. Negotiating can get messy, so it’s important to have a professional on your side who can assist when speaking with a buyer’s agent or to a buyer directly. It also makes it easier to follow up on offers that have been made and get to a quick resolution to sell your home.
4. A good agent will have an effective marketing plan. Sure, listing your home on national websites is great, but doing that alone will not ensure that your property is being seen by the right buyers. Good agents will keep up with the latest marketing strategies and will know how and where to advertise your property to make sure it is reaching buyers who are truly interested in making a purchase.
5. If you work during the day, or otherwise have a very busy schedule, taking time to answer phone calls, answer questions about your property or schedule showings can be stressful. When you hire a full-time real estate agent, they will have the time to do all of those things for you and you’ll never have to worry about missing out on a potential buyer!
6. Agents are able to review the necessary requirements for potential buyers right away and can identify those who may not qualify to purchase a property, saving you time and the headache of getting to the end of a transaction only to find out that the buyer doesn’t qualify for a mortgage.
7. While agents are not attorneys, they absolutely know the legal requirements for a contract and how they should be implemented to make your transaction go as smoothly as possible. Realtors know what information needs to be disclosed to a potential buyer to prevent any unnecessary issues from arising in the future.
8. Hiring an agent to list your home brings you more money to the table. While it may seem like you are paying a lot in commissions when you use a listing agent, you may actually lose out on money if you don’t. When an agent does all of these things mentioned above, and does them well, you are more likely to get better offers or multiple offers on your property which will increase your proceeds.
Knowing you’ve hired a listing agent who can help you accomplish your goals is so important and we hope if you’re looking to list, you’ll give us the opportunity to show you what we can do for you!