Explore New Smyrna Beach
Homes for Sale in New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Finding a home in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, is made easy with our featured community pages. We provide a detailed guide on the top residential areas in the city. If you want to experience a personal tour or need help from a local realtor, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Photo by Javier_Art_Photography | Pixabay.com
Homes for Sale in New Smyrna Beach, Florida
South of Daytona Beach in Florida is the city of New Smyrna Beach.
The neighborhood is best for people craving a laidback community filled with hidden adventures. Visitors engage in water sports, including fishing, sailing, motorboating, and kitesurfing. Beaches like the adjacent Canaveral National Seashore make it a surf center. Homes for sale in New Smyrna Beach Florida are an adventure seeker’s paradise. In addition to its 17-mile stretch of the white sandy seaboard, this beach town has a culture that’s deeply rooted in history. Its palm-lined downtown streets lead to the historic district, which gives locals a glimpse of the past. With its beautiful shoreline and heritage, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to call this city home.
SURF TOWN: “Best surf towns,” “one of the world’s top 20 surf towns,” and “The Shark Bite Capital of the World” are some of the recognitions received by the city of New Smyrna Beach, FL. Its humid subtropical climate provides a pleasant atmosphere for surfing. Reside in one of the homes for sale in New Smyrna Beach FL, and ride the most consistent waves in your backyard. Winters are pleasantly dry and often with sunny skies. Catch a wave and experience how it feels to be stoked!
CULTURAL ARTS: Homes for sale in New Smyrna Beach FL, is home to the Atlantic Center for the Arts. It is a communal and educational institution for artists whose goal is to encourage collaboration among creators from different fields. It fills the entire year with visual and performing arts performances. The New Smyrna Museum of History is another organization that preserves photographs of New Smyrna in the late 1800s and early 1900s and Civil War displays. The city’s downtown district offers plenty of culturally enriching venues.
TOP TIER RESTAURANTS: New Smyrna Beach, Florida, is home to many great restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines and dining experiences. Whether you’re craving Italian, American, or Chinese cuisine, this city’s got it. But what can be better than fresh seafood by the beach? If that sounds good to you, visit JB’s Fish Camp. This restaurant serves freshly caught local fish, seafood, steaks, and sandwiches. Enjoy its casual atmosphere and outdoor seating with spectacular river views. This city offers diverse options for all types of diners, from simple shacks to fine dining experiences with a view.
New Smyrna Beach Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About New Smyrna Beach, FL
- High-end homes for sale in New Smyrna Beach Florida, range from $950,000 to 2.4M.
- Most lots are relatively spacious. Properties usually range from 0.34 to 0.45 acres.
- These houses have substantial floor layouts of two to five bedrooms.
- Residences typically have an average of two to nine bathrooms.
- Total living space can be anywhere from 2,500 sq ft. to 10,800 sq ft and features an expansive master with an en-suite bath and dual walk-in closets.
- Additional features you can enjoy on first-class houses are granite countertops and jetted garden tubs.
- Low to mid-priced properties range from $145,000 to $939,000.
- Affordable homes provide a livable interior space between 1,200 sq ft. to 4,700 sq ft. These can serve as good investment properties or starter homes.
- Properties feature an average of one to three car parks.
- Choose lovely homes from the top neighborhoods of Turnbull, Sugar Mill, and Venetian Bay.
Homes for Sale
Lates Homes for Sale in New Smyrna Beach, Florida
On the map
New Smyrna Beach Map
New Smyrna Beach is on the Indian River. The Atlantic Ocean bounds the city’s east coast. It is connected to other parts of the state by Interstate 95, U.S. Route 1, and State Road 44.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our mission and goal is to help every single person who has a dream to move to the greater Daytona Beach area to be able to do that. We understand that the road to home ownership can be rough and confusing, but we will always be here to help make that road a little less bumpy.