Explore Daytona Beach
Condos for Sale in Daytona Beach, Florida
Finding a condo in Daytona Beach, Florida, is made easy with our featured property pages. We provide a detailed guide on the top residential developments in the city. If you want to experience a personal tour or need help from a local realtor, don’t hesitate to contact me today.
Condos for Sale in Daytona Beach, Florida
Daytona Beach, Florida is a popular destination for tourists and residents.
It is known for its beautiful beaches, exciting events, and vibrant nightlife. Just imagine how awesome it is to stroll on its boardwalk when the lights put on their show at night. Condos for sale in Daytona Beach Florida offer a variety of advantages over traditional single-family homes. For one, they require less maintenance and upkeep. The homeowners association (H.O.A.) maintains many of the common areas and exterior of the building. Additionally, condos often offer swimming pools, fitness centers, and community rooms that single-family houses do not provide. Prices for condos in Daytona Beach can vary greatly depending on location, size, and amenities. Whichever unit you choose, you will surely get tons of value from these beachside dwellings.
ELEGANT DESIGNS: Breath in the fresh Atlantic air from your terrace, facing the spectacular ocean waves. Or, wake up to the gentle sun rays seeping through your floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room seamlessly flows to the kitchen, allowing easy movement within the unit. Prepare meals on granite countertops while using high-end appliances in the cooking area. Condos for sale in Daytona Beach Florida, also offer lounging spots for sun or shade. A pleasant place to be in, 365 days of the year.
OCEAN VIEWS: One popular area for condos in Daytona Beach Florida for sale is beachside. Condos located in this area offer incredible ocean views and are just steps away from the sand and surf. These condos can be pretty expensive, but they’re well worth it for the unbeatable location. Other popular areas for condos include the downtown area and the Halifax River. These areas offer a more urban feel and are close to shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
INVESTMENT PROPERTY: Condos in popular tourist areas, such as beachfront locations, have higher rental demand and, therefore, will be more likely to generate income as a vacation rental. Condos in Daytona Beach Florida for sale are in such a desirable region that a return on investment is almost always anticipated. The proper maintenance services also keep the units attractive to renters, which helps increase their value. To live with salty breezes is already a dream come true; what more if it brings passive income to you?
Daytona Beach Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts about Daytona Beach Condos, Daytona Beach, FL
- Prices for condos in Daytona Beach can vary greatly depending on location and size. Expect to find affordable units selling from $35,000 to $100,000.
- The most affordable properties feature a total living space of 372 sq ft. to 800 sq ft.
- The value of condos featuring a much larger footprint starts from $100,000 to $300,000.
- Bigger floor sizes measure from 400 sq ft. to 1,400 sq ft.
- Past the $300K mark are units providing 500 sq ft to 2400 sq ft. These can go all the way up to $850,000.
- More luxurious oceanfront high-rise buildings and penthouses offer the most expensive units. Living space can be anywhere from 1,700 sq ft to 8,000 sq ft.
- High-end units range from $900,000 to $5.5M.
- Typical condo services include housekeeping; room service; valet parking; full-service spa access; pet care; dry cleaning; a gym, and a sauna.
- Residences can accommodate up to six bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Delight in waterfront condos in Ocean Vistas, Aliki, St Maarten, and more.
Condos for Sale
Latest Condos for Sale in Daytona Beach, Florida
500 N Atlantic Avenue PH- East
500 N Atlantic Avenue PH-West
500 N Atlantic Avenue 28-E
500 N Atlantic Avenue 27-D
500 N Atlantic Avenue 27-E
500 N Atlantic Avenue 26-D
On the map
Daytona Beach Condos Map
Daytona Beach sits on the Atlantic Ocean. To its north are Holly Hill and Ormond Beach. To its south are the Daytona Beach Shores, South Daytona, and Port Orange.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Our mission and goal is to help every single person who has a dream to move to the greater Daytona Beach area to be able to do that. We understand that the road to home ownership can be rough and confusing, but we will always be here to help make that road a little less bumpy.
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Daytona Beach
Things to do in Daytona Beach Condos
Schools in Daytona Beach Condos
|Bonner Elementary||K - 5||Public|
|Beachside Elementary School||K - 5||Public|
|Campbell Middle School||6 - 8||Public|
|Holly Hill School||6 - 8||Public|
|Mainland High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Seabreeze High School||9 - 12||Public|